Dagur: 16. mars 2021
This workshop will give attendees a deep dive into company values as written about by Debra Corey in her best-selling book “Bringing Your Values Out to Play”. She’ll share strategies, solutions and best practices that you can take back to your company to ensure you have the “right” values and that you’re “bringing them out to play” in the most effective way.
The workshop will cover the following:
- Discover the power that the “right” values can have at your company.
- Learn how to discover your values – either for the first time or to ensure that what you currently have is ‘right’.
- Learn how to bring your values out to play at key employee experience touchpoints – hiring, onboarding, recognition, performance management.
- Learn how to keep your values alive in different ways.
- Hear real-life stories of what leading companies have done to discover and bring their values out to play.
Skráning á vinnustofu Debru Corey
Vinsamlegast fyllið út í alla reiti